Friday, April 20, 2012

Beverage Pick: Coconut Dream

I have been trying to use non dairy milk for some time now, and have tried many different non dairy milks. Almond milk, soy milk, rice milk and hemp milk. Coconut milk beverage has been the most agreeable for me so far. My absolute favourite is Coconut Dream, which I first tried in Hawaii in December. It is now widely available at large grocery stores in Toronto as well. It does contain a little sugar (there is an unsweetened version), but the Coconut Dream original has the nicest liquid flavour and consistency of all the non dairy milks that I have tried. I use it on cereal, in porridge and in pancakes. The medium chain fatty acids the beverage contains are an added nutritional bonus that provide quick energy and nutrition to the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment